I made it: Appliqued Tie Shirt
I wanted to make an appliqued tie shirt to coordinate with Leila’s new pillowcase dress, so I searched through my blog list and found this tutorial from Char at Crap I’ve Made. This was such a fun project because Joe was excited about helping me, and it only took 20 minutes! The only problem I had was anchoring my top-stitches, so I had to start and stop stitching in a few places. Oh, and one other problem–when I was smoothing out the shirt to take a picture, I accidentally wiped peanut butter onto one of the sleeves. I guess that’s what happens when you combine crafting with lunchtime. I can’t wait to see the kids in their birthday clothes on Saturday!