- 1 lb. lamb shoulder filet, organic grass-fed if possible
- (other cuts would work too, cooking time might be different)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. each salt & pepper
- 1 cup good apple butter
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Rub filets with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown all sides of the filet.
- Grab a good bottle of apple butter (homemade is best if you can find it) and cover the browned lamb. Rub apple butter so that it coats all sides.
- Roast in oven for 25 minutes (until thermometer reads 140 degrees).
How will you be honoring Dad this week?