A Bountiful Basket and Some Pinteresting Words

Bountiful Baskets January 14, 2012

bountiful basketI woke up this morning to find a beautiful assortment of fresh fruits and vegetables sitting in my kitchen.  Our Bountiful Basket fairy dropped them off while we were still asleep (thanks Dad).  This is the biggest haul we’ve had in a while, and I am overjoyed at the variety.  We got broccoli, cauliflower, lettuce, mushrooms, tomatoes, tangerines, avocados, bananas, pineapples, kiwi and blueberries all for only $16.50!  Such a deal.  If you haven’t checked the Bountiful Baskets website in a while, make sure to take a look.  They are expanding across the country at an incredible rate, and there might be a pick-up location near you.

Bountiful Baskets also joined Pinterest this week which I love because they are posting all kinds of recipe ideas.  The recipes are separated by the main produce item, so it’s easy to find what you’re looking for.  Go check it out!  If you still need a Pinterest invite, let me know and I will send you one.

Speaking of Pinterest, I have been finding some wonderful motivation on there lately and wanted to share some of it with you.  Here are a few of my favorites from my “Words” board.

Do any of those resonate with you?  Which ones?

Do you have any favorite sayings from Pinterest?  Leave me a link, I would love to check them out!

Happy Weekend!

You Might Also Like

9 Comments

• Reply Lori Lynn January 14, 2012 at 2:03 pm

This one of my favorite sayings—

• Reply inspiredrd January 14, 2012 at 2:13 pm

That’s a good one Lori! Thanks for sharing.

• Reply Jessie January 14, 2012 at 2:28 pm

Wow, that last one kicked my tail. Thanks!

• Reply Kitty January 14, 2012 at 4:05 pm

I’d love a Pinterest invite, I’ve been waiting forever and I love BBFC my email addy is kittysheavenlybites@hotmail.com

Thanks

• Reply Chelsey @ Chew with Your Mouth Open January 14, 2012 at 4:18 pm

“What would you do if you weren’t afraid?” That made me stop and ponder for a moment. I am such a Pinterest addict. I think I love the inspirational quotes even more than the food and home decor pictures! Here are a few of my most recent favorites… http://pinterest.com/pin/210472982555142189/, http://pinterest.com/pin/210472982555128349/, & http://pinterest.com/pin/210472982555128338/. :)

• Reply Breanna January 14, 2012 at 8:12 pm

This is one of my faves: http://pinterest.com/pin/112238215683101313/.
    Thanks for sharing yours.

• Reply teri @ managed macros January 15, 2012 at 5:14 am

‘What would you do if you weren’t afraid?’ I need to keep that in the back of my mind when it comes to flying!!!
    What a great bargain on your produce!!! I need to look into our local organic delivery again!

• Reply Jenny January 16, 2012 at 6:48 pm

“If you want something you’ve never had, then you’ve got to do something you’ve never done”- this really resonates! I recently had a wonderful conversation with my parents where we each tried to recall five totally new things we’ve done in the past year- it was really interesting to hear their point of view now that they’ve passed their middle-aged years and are heading to retirement, they’ve continued to enrich their lives and it’s been an inspiration to see and discuss.
    Also, I love your blog, I recently shared it with a bunch of fellow dietetics-students in a business project talking about website presentation, I always thought your set up was so clean & lovely!

• Reply Authenticity and #Recovery #endED #recoverywarriors #NEDAW « Born to Eat! February 29, 2012 at 8:11 am

[…] came across this quote a few weeks ago via a blog post by Alysa, an inspirational dietitian and woman.  Since then, I have used it in multiple […]