Etsy Favorites – Valentine’s Day Edition

Etsy Favorites February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine’s Day!  First of all, I wanted to say a giant THANK YOU to everyone who commented on or shared my post yesterday.  I loved reading your stories and finding out that I’m not alone in what I’m feeling.  I’m sure I will be doing more posts on this topic as my journey continues.  I hope you’ll stick around and continue to share your joys, fears, frustrations and tears that are a part of the celiac life.

etsy valentine's day

Now onto a special edition of Etsy Favorites.  I hope you enjoy this selection of handmade hearts!

Nesting Heart Bowls by JDWolfePottery

Personalized Rubber Heart Stamp by GreenGardenStamps

Mint Green Heart Post Earrings by Dariami

Yellow Heart, Paris Graffiti Photo by littlebrownpen

My Heart’s in Oklahoma 8×10 Print by sweetlyframed (they have every state to choose from!)

Twin or Sibling Valentines Love Onesie from mandy516

Retro Valentine’s Day Patchwork Embroidery Hoop, 8 inches. One of A Kind by merriweathercouncil

Love Story Print 8×10 by pumpkinandbutterfly

Wishing you love and happiness today!

*********************************************************************

And here’s a special shout-out to my sweetie who fights to protect me from gluten on a daily basis, and keeps me laughing through it all.

baj_9126

I love you Jeff!

*********************************************************************

You Might Also Like

9 Comments

• Reply Claire @ Live and Love to Eat February 14, 2012 at 6:11 am

So cute! :) Beautiful photo at the end.

• Reply Corinne February 14, 2012 at 8:45 am

Super cute!!! Love it! Happy Valentine’s Day!

• Reply janetha February 14, 2012 at 9:19 am

I love that photo of you and Jeff! These are such cute Etsy items. I can’t go there too often because Paypal makes it WAY too easy to buy everything :) Happy V Day!

• Reply Jessica Torrant February 14, 2012 at 1:06 pm

Thank you so much for including my heart stamp! These are all such wonderful items, what a treat to also be featured on your wonderful blog. Happy Valentine’s Day!

• Reply pumpkin and butterfly February 14, 2012 at 1:13 pm

honored to be here with such great artist
    happy valentine’s day everyone :)

• Reply Lexie @ This Aussie Eats February 14, 2012 at 4:25 pm

I just made my first Etsy purchase last week, a hand painted sign for a friend’s birthday. I had never really explored the site before and I love it. Everyone is soo creative.

Happy Valentine’s Day, the pic of you and Jeff is adorable!

• Reply hannah singer February 14, 2012 at 9:24 pm

super sweet finds, alysa! happy valentine’s day!

• Reply lorrie February 16, 2012 at 12:44 am

thanks for sharing that you two are such a cute couple

• Reply Miranda @ Biting Life February 16, 2012 at 11:25 pm

Thank you for this! I ordered the “my heart’s in…” print for my Mom. My mom LOVES Paris (she’s actually there right now!), so I can’t wait to give her this print for her birthday.