Scenes from Yosemite

Be Inspired, Photography September 25, 2012
Yosemite tour with California Raisins via InspiredRD.com

This week I was lucky enough to spend a few days in Fresno with the California Raisins.  While I have loads to tell you about this incredible fruit and the people who grow it, first I wanted to give you a glimpse of Yosemite from our quick tour today.  We weren’t there long, but we soaked up as much beauty as we could.

This was my first trip to Yosemite, and hopefully not my last.  I need a longer soak, time to “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.”

Have you ever been to Yosemite?

P.S. All of these photos were taken and edited with my iPhone (no, not the new one).  If you want to learn how to take better photos with your iPhone, check out Alli Worthington’s new ebook.

iPhone Photography: The Visual Guide by Alli Worthington

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

• Reply Michelle @ Eat Move Balance September 26, 2012 at 4:17 am

Stunning photographs! I’ve never been to Yosemite, but it’s on my bucket list.

• Reply inspiredrd September 26, 2012 at 10:34 pm

It’s absolutely breathtaking.

• Reply Brittany @ GOtheXtraMile September 26, 2012 at 6:13 am

Wow, absolutely gorgeous! I have always wanted to go to Yosemite.

• Reply inspiredrd September 26, 2012 at 10:33 pm

I can’t wait to go back for a much longer stay!

• Reply Purelytwins September 26, 2012 at 12:18 pm

beautiful photos! love the iphone and how it can capture great photos 😉
    yes we have been to yosemite, years ago. we need to go back!

• Reply brandi September 27, 2012 at 7:29 am

you got some great pictures! it was so good to meet you – can’t wait to see everyone again in march

• Reply Caroline October 1, 2012 at 8:16 pm

I went to Yosemite for the first time this summer. I love the National Parks. My husband and I are trying to take our kids to as many of them as we can. If you take your family back to Yosemite make sure to rent bikes to ride around on the valley floor and rent a raft to go rafting down the Merced. Those were two of our favorite activities. Great pictures!

• Reply Stephanie October 4, 2012 at 4:30 pm

Yosemite is on my travel list for the next 5 years. Our family loves the outdoors so I have a feeling that we’d be right at home among those tall trees and mountain ranges.