- 1 small or ½ large butternut squash, peeled, seeded and sliced thin
- ½ onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp. fresh thyme
- 1 cup chicken apple sausage
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup slivered almonds or pine nuts
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese (I used goat's milk cheddar to keep it dairy-free)
- 1 package Udi's gluten-free pizza crusts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine squash, onion, mushrooms, thyme, sausage, salt, pepper, and oil in a 9x13 pan. Roast for 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Place 2 frozen Udi's gluten-free pizza crusts on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Top with roasted vegetable mix, sprinkle with almonds and cheese. Bake 10-12 minutes. Cut and serve.
Recipe by Inspired RD at http://inspiredrd.com/2012/12/butternut-squash-pizza/