Peppermint Walnut Fudge
- 2.5 cups chocolate chips (Enjoy Life chocolate chips if you need allergy-free ones)
- 1/2 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/8 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 tsp. pure peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup walnut halves
- In a large saucepan, combine chocolate chips, coconut milk, sugar and salt. Stir over medium-low heat until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in peppermint extract and walnuts. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Great a 9x9 casserole dish with coconut oil. Pour fudge into dish and level with a spatula. Refrigerate until set, at least 4 hours. Cut and serve.
Recipe by Inspired RD at http://inspiredrd.com/2012/12/peppermint-walnut-fudge.html