Simple Fish Tacos
A delicious, healthy, and gluten-free meal in under 30 minutes!
- Juice of 1 lime plus extra limes for serving
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil divided
- 3 Tbsp. minced cilantro plus more for serving
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1.5 lb. cod or other white fish
- Salt to taste
- For serving:
- Corn tortillas
- Cherry tomatoes halved
- Green onions chopped
- Cilantro minced
- Fresh lettuce or arugula
- Radishes thinly sliced
- Red cabbage shredded
- Shredded cheese and whatever else you like!
- 6- inch flour tortillas
Marinate fish in combination of lime juice, 2 Tbsp. olive oil, cumin and cilantro for 10-15 minutes.
Preheat a large pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 Tbsp. olive oil to the pan then cook fish 3 minutes per side (or until fish flakes easily). If your pan is too small, feel free to cut the fish into multiple pieces to cook evenly.
Serve with warmed corn tortillas, toppings, and salsa. Let everyone make their own!