Paleo Turkey Crockpot Chili
Throw this chili together in the morning and come home to a delicious dinner!
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 4 stalks celery diced
- 4 carrots peeled and diced
- 28 oz. can crushed tomatoes I used Muir Glen diced tomatoes with basil
- 14 oz. can fire roasted petite diced tomatoes
- 14 oz. can petite diced tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp. salt-free chili powder
- 1 Tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp. dried basil
- 1 Tbsp. of cumin
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- Toppings: Avocado cheese, cilantro (optional)
Saute onions and garlic in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add ground turkey and cook until no longer pink.
Throw the turkey/onion mixture and all other ingredients in the crockpot. Give a good stir, and cook on low 6-8 hours.
Serve with avocado slices.