Chicken Coconut Curry Soup
Curry is easy to make at home, you only need a few ingredients!
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp. green curry paste
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth make sure to verify gluten-free status if you have celiac
- 2 carrots cut in half then lengthwise into strips
- 1 orange bell pepper cored and cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper cored and cut into strips
- 2 small or 1 large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 pound chicken thighs or breasts diced
- Fresh basil and Sriracha for serving optional but highly recommended
In a large saucepan over medium heat, whisk curry paste into coconut milk. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
Add chicken broth, vegetables, and chicken. Simmer covered for 10 minutes.
Serve with fresh basil and Sriracha.