|Roasted Brussels Sprouts||
- fresh brussels sprouts (buy them on the stalk if you can)
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Wash brussels sprouts and cut off the ends, dry with a paper towel. If the brussels sprouts are overly large, you can cut them in half. Otherwise, keep them whole.
- Toss brussels sprouts with enough olive oil to coat, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place on a large baking sheet and roast for 25 minutes or until brown and crispy on the outside, shaking once halfway through cooking.
- Serve and enjoy! YES enjoy your brussels sprouts!