- 1 egg
- 1/2 C. rolled oats (I like Bob’s Red Mill brand)
- 1/2 t. vanilla
- 1/2 t. cinnamon
- 1 T. natural peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 t. maple syrup (sometimes I use organic maple/agave blend from Trader Joe’s)
- Heat small pan or griddle over medium high heat.
- Beat the egg, oats, vanilla and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Pour into pan, making sure it spreads out into pancake shape and cook for 2-3 minutes then flip and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Serve with peanut butter or almond butter and maple syrup.
- (Multiply ingredients based on how many pancakes you want to make-the above ingredients make one pancake).
No more excuses…Eat your breakfast!