Just in time for shower season, a pretty pink dip perfect for celebrating a bride, a new graduate, or a tiny pink bundle of joy. The delicate earthy flavor of this beet hummus pairs perfectly with crisp vegetables and hearty crackers. Plus, it’s a cinch to make.
- 3-4 beets, cooked and peeled (Use golden or white beets with one small red beet for a pink color. The more red beets you use, the deeper the pink/red color will be)
- 2 Tbsp. tahini
- 1 clover garlic, peeled
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon (plus more for garnish)
- ¼ tsp. each salt & pepper
- Place everything in a food processor. Pulse until well blended. Serve with fresh veggies and crackers. Garnish with a slice of lemon.
- Note: To cook fresh beets, I usually simmer in hot water for 30-40 minutes until tender. Remove from water, cool and peel. Easy!
Don’t forget to check out the rest of this month’s Recipe ReDux roundup below!